Menards/Occtegrity Partnership with Dupage Health and Physical therapy .
Dupage Health and Physical Therapy was chosen to partner with Menards stores through Occtegrity because of exceptional patient satisfaction paired with cost savings and successful patient outcomes. Below are some guidelines for sending injured workers, but feel free to call 630-961-0259 for assistance. In cases of emergency, call 911.
Direct referral to DHPT is appropriate if:
- Patient is able to walk
- No open wounds/bleeding
- Patient is conscious and well-oriented
- No obvious fracture, dislocation or other injury needing emergency attention
Common conditions managed:
- Neck injury
- Upper extremity pain/injury i.e. shoulder, elbow wrist or hand
- Back pain/injury
- Lower extremity pain/injury i.e. hip, knee, ankle or foot
Referral to emergency room/911 appropriate when:
- Patient has an open wound/bleeding
- Patient is unable to walk
- Patient in unconscious or confused
- Patient has lightheadedness, dizziness or chest pain
- Patient has obvious fracture or dislocation
This list is not complete and serves only as a guide.
Please feel free to call 630-961-0259 with any questions